Cenotes Dive Sites
Discover the different Cenote Dive Sites
What’s your next Cenote Diving site?
Browse the map to localize the different Cenotes Dive Sites. Click on the icons to see a full technical description.
We dive at:
- Chac Mool (max. depth 45ft.)
Three Cenotes, air pocket, halocline and decorations.
- Chikin Ha (max. depth 50ft.)
Two Cenotes in one dive, halocline and fossils.
- Ponderosa (max. depth 45ft.)
Two Cenotes, halocline, fossils and decorations.
- Taj-Mahal (max. depth 50ft.)
Four Cenotes in one dive, many decorations, halocline and fossils.
- Dos Ojos (max. depth 30ft.)
Two Cenotes, all decorated, air pocket and fossils.
- Bat Cavern (max. depth 40ft.)
Two Cenotes, fossils and spectacular decorations like Gothic churches
- Calavera (max. depth 50ft.)
Ten feet giant stride entrance, halocline and decorations.
- Gran Cenote (max. depth 40ft.)
Beautiful white decorations everywhere and fossils.
- Aktun Ha (max. depth 60ft.)
Decorations, fossils and layer of algae at the surface provides a very special light.
- Angelita (deep dive)
Unbelivable!, at 100ft. a 6 feet thick cloud of hydrogen sulfide, these dive will blow your mind away!