They’re what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course in Cancún is all about. You don’t have to be “advanced” to take it, it’s designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course in Cancun. The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water.
This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving in Cancun.
The knowledge and skills you get in the Advanced Open Water Diver course in Cancun vary with your interest and the adventures you have, but include:
- Practical aspects of deep diving in Cancun
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
- And much, much more, depending on the adventure dives you choose in Cancun and Riviera Maya